Serial.conf file

Could someone who's running a fairly simple box, preferably with a working
modem, please post your /etc/serial.conf file? I'm trying to troubleshoot a
weird problem brought on following installation of a USR driver for my modem.
I get a bunch of strange messages about can't configure ttyS* - invalid
argument and I'm trying to figure out what the USR driver program did when it
installed.
--
Claude Jones
Bluemont, VA, USA