Re: Setting up double boot with Fedora

On 4/14/05, John Botscharow <web_guerrlla yahoo com> wrote:
> alexander,
>
> I guess you did not see my first post. I follwed the instructions but GRUB
> asks for deault OS. I selected Fedora but the bootloader never showed up
> when I started my system. It went right into Fedora and never gave me the
> option to select Windows. Not sure why or howw to aoid that problem when I
> reinstall.

If it's FC3, the bootloader just counts down the default option, to
select other options you will have to interrupt the countdown by
pressing any key.

VJP

PS: Now please don't ask me which key is 'any' key. ;)

--
Novitiate of the Knife, under the Master of the Sabre of The Holy Llamadieans.
Official Protector of The Llama, Spiritual Leader of The Republic of Loungevania