spamassassin use question

Does anyone know where spamassassin puts the information it has
learned? I would like to back up this information so that when I
upgrade my system, I can restore the learned information.

I use kmail for my mail on my provider account. Spamassassin is
available through it and one of the filters calls sa-learn, so I
imagine that if I flag each and every mail as either ham or spam, it
will learn with time. According to 'man sa-learn', it can take about
1000 emails before it has learned, so I definitely want to keep this
information safe for the future.

Anyone here well versed in spamassassin?

Thanks in advance.