Re: Does one really need openoffice.org-i18n

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005, Arthur Pemberton wrote:

I have and use OpenOffice, but the openoffice.org-i18n package is huge. Can I do without it? I only speak english.

Yes, you can safely remove it if you only need English.

In FC4, it looks like there will be individual language packs for OOo.

--
		Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences
mjs AT clemson DOT edu