Re: RAM out of order

fly over wrote:
Hi guys,

i have 3 RAM sticks of 128 MB in my system. i'm using Fedora 3, please let me know how can i check that all of them are working properly ?

Boot from either first installation CD or Rescue CD. At first boot prompt (as soon as you get Fedora splash screen) type "memtest86". It will boot into memory testing program. Leave it running for a day or two. If there's anything wrong with your memory, it'll find it.

--
Aleksandar Milivojevic <amilivojevic pbl ca>    Pollard Banknote Limited