Guide on RPM building released

akonstam at trinity.edu akonstam at trinity.edu
Thu Apr 14 16:24:02 UTC 2005

On Wed, Apr 13, 2005 at 01:57:53PM -0600, Dax Kelson wrote:

> We have released a section of our courseware under a Creative Commons
> license that has very comprehensive coverage of building RPMs.

I downloaded the pdf file: GURULABS-RPM-GUIDE-v1.0.pdf
but I am having a hard time printing it.
acrobat 7 for Linux gets an eror immediately.
acrobat 6 for Windows can pront most of it but not about 3  pages
starting with page 17. and again 77-end.

I have tried other programs like gv and ggv with bad results.

Has anyone had similar experience?
Aaron Konstam
Computer Science
Trinity University