Re: cannot browse .asp pages

Gunnar Kramm wrote:
On Thu, Apr 14, 2005 at 09:00:39AM -0600, Peter L. Hurd wrote:

Hello all,

I'm trying to download NVIDIA's drivers, but the page
www.nvidia.com/linux points to an active server page (ends with .asp).
Both firefox and opera really want to open this page with a texteditor
or wordprocessor.  I think this is supposed to be a file that is
browseable, rather than supposed to be downloaded and edited.  How do I
do this?

-P.

Actually the particular URL does not point to a web page at all.  it gives
you a redirect (HTTP code 302) to
http://www.nvidia.com/view.asp?IO=linux

and that page does not render at all (not in IE or Firefox on my windows
box) and certainly not in Firefox on my linux box.

So. I would go to the main nVidia website and search for linux.

If you look at the page source, there is nothing there. nVidia has a problem.

--
Robin Laing