Re: Best book for Fedora (Linux) for beginner

Whatever you think is best, I would get the latest.  Or better yet wait until the FC version you want comes out and buy the book then (if you can get it in the stores that early).   I have the Red Hat Bible for RH 7.3 but I have seen them for the Fedora's.   Also the Fedora releases are all the same base code with not too much differrent so even a FC1 Bible would be ok.  They are not that radically differrent.   I still consult my 7.3 book occasionally....

Marc