bochs vs. vmware

David Hoffman dhoffman2004 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 17:56:26 UTC 2005

On 4/14/05, kwhiskers <kwhiskers at gmail.com> wrote:
> The software I paid dearly for, vmware 4.5, is already ending it's
> lifespan and, no doubt, will not be long before it doesn't work with
> linux anymore.

Huh? Just because VMWare 5 got released 3 days ago does not mean that
support for version 4.5 is going away any time soon. I'm not sure that
you have a whole lot to be worried about for a while.

If you want to upgrade to version 5, it's only $99.00 to do an upgrade
purchase, and in my opinion, this is WELL worth the price, considering
all the improvements that they have made.

--

David
Registered Linux User 383030 (since everyone else was doing it 8-)