Best book for Fedora (Linux) for beginner

Marc M linuxr at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 18:28:56 UTC 2005

I understand what you are saying about the timeliness of the printing. But I
disagree somewhat. Sometimes it has helped me tremendously to find a good
book and read up on a topic (say a chapter) like mail or DNS or something.
Sites are good too, I agree also with the server setup of course. It is
definitely a very non-linear process, thats for sure. You need to do
probably 20% reading and 80% experimenting....

Also joining a LUG (and recently I started my own Linux Users Group) also
taught me more than anything I could read, since individuals were there to
show me and answer questions.

Marc