Re: Accessing SQL Server

On Thursday 14 April 2005 19:35, Alexander Dalloz wrote:
> What type of "SQL Server"? There are plenty of SQL servers available
> like PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL, Sybase ...
>
> For instance Openoffice.org can query SQL servers using ODBC.

Heh.  Sorry, I suppose I should have been more specific.  I meant "MS SQL
Server 6."  Yep, the commercial one.

We're slowly migrating our DL campus from a CF/SQL Server base to a LAMP
architecture, but it's going to take at least a year to complete the
transition, so until then I'm stuck having to maintain an MS SQL Server
database.

--
Richard S. Crawford
http://www.mossroot.com