Re: BUG: check your ntpd, it may be dead

On 4/15/05, Florin Andrei <florin andrei myip org> wrote:
> So, everyone, if you're running FC3 or FC2, please check your ntpd
> service and see if it's still running fine. Perhaps poke at it a little
> bit, restart the service and see if it comes up, even restart the whole
> machine (if possible) and see if ntpd is launched automatically.

Working fine for me. Just restarted the service. The system is a
Celeron 1.1GHz, i810 MoBo, 512MB RAM. Looks like the pattern you were
expecting is not emerging. :)

VJP

--
Novitiate of the Knife, under the Master of the Sabre of The Holy Llamadieans.
Official Protector of The Llama, Spiritual Leader of The Republic of Loungevania