No way to access nfs mounts with file open dialog?

It seems like the File/Open dialogs in the Fedora/Gnome apps no longer have a way to type in a path to a file, which is fine for casual local browsing but doesn't help me get at my company's autofs-mounted data. Is there any way to change this behaviour?

Thanks,

Hugh

--
Hugh Caley | Unix Systems Administrator | CIS
AFFYMETRIX, INC. | 6550 Vallejo St. Ste 100 | Emeryville, CA 94608