Best book for Fedora (Linux) for beginner

Sam Chen dreamcarrior at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 14 23:19:07 UTC 2005

written by Ball and Duff, "Red Hat Linux & Fedora Unleashed," published
by Sams.  Although this book talks about Fedora Core 1 (now I am using
Core 3, and Core 4 is out), it covers many aspects from the basics and
up.  Many commandline usage is outdated, but the concenpt remains the
same. I would regard this book as a good reference.