Display all 2727 possibilities? (y or n)

Joel rees at ddcom.co.jp
Fri Apr 15 03:29:09 UTC 2005

> Here's your answer:
>
> http://www.macosxhints.com/article.php?story=20031104134841225
>
> Don't let the fact that it's on a Mac OS website fool you. It's a Bash
> thing.

The server I run my personal website on is an old tangerine clamshell
iBook. :-)

> By the way, if you had searched for "y or n" "diplay all" "possibilities",
> you'd have found the answer. The number 2727 is specific to your system.

Hadn't thought that far. The number 2727 is probably what threw me off.
That's not what I'd call a naturally occurring number.

As for the tabs, that would probably be the monitor switch. It's been
giving me problems this morning.

Thanks. (and to Pedro and David, too.)