Re: Gnome GUI seems slugish, any ideas or optimizations?

Marc M wrote:
I agree with Ovidiu. FC's implementations of GNOME have been very bloated for me. KDE is much better. I would try something else if I knew what to try, that was super-fast. Next install time I will probably try to unload a lot of apps to speed things up, there is a lot that I just don't need.

Marc

Heard good things about Xfce.

Regards,
Ed.