Tripwire Script

Hi All,

anyone know how to get the resulting text from the 1st 2 parts into twpol.txt.new..? The changes are being made, and printed, so the 1st 2 parts of the command are working, but, nothing is being written to twpol.txt.new. What am I missing here.? Cheers.

[root localhost tripwire]# cat twpol.txt.orig | /usr/local/bin/cleanpol.pl > twpol.txt.new
Number of additions: 5
Number of removals: 62
[root localhost tripwire]# cat twpol.txt.new
[root localhost tripwire]#

P.S. I asked about this some time ago, but, it still hasn't been resolved, hence reposting..

Mark Sargent.