Trying first Fedora install

Partho Protim Paul penguin.partho at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 16:39:36 UTC 2005

try to load FC3 in text mode!! if you could provide the error log file
would be helpful. when u r install fails enable the nic card and load
the error file onto another machine using the scp command. the scp
commands are listed in this url
http://www-it.desy.de/support/help/uco_documentation/sshhowto.html.en
u can also try this method
boot: linux text nomce
this command will disable the autoprobe of the hardware where u will
have to manually select the device ... its a tedious process!!
wish u luck!!
read the scp process from that url and try to load the files to some
server or some other pc. and send the error log.
cheers!!
p.s. typing fast leeds to loadrs of typo errors ... please opardon
those errors ... thanks!! i am using cent os 4.0 a clone of rh el 4.0
on a p2 machine.... 200 mh\z and i dont have any problem .. just the
system is damn slow. so its a pin to go gui... console :-)