Keith House/Lexington/QW1/US is out of the office.

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Fri Apr 15 23:00:38 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-04-15 at 23:30 +0100, Sharon Kimble wrote:

> Can somebody please put this gentleman no-mail, as he obviously hasn't done
> so!

What we need is an RFC that specifies a particular header be used for
out of office type replies, and then we need mail clients to implement
that RFC when sending an automated response.

Then the mailing list can simply filter such messages based upon the
header and send it to /dev/null rather than send them to the list.

That sounds good to me.
Maybe two headers ..