Keith House/Lexington/QW1/US is out of the office.

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Sat Apr 16 00:51:01 UTC 2005

Am Sa, den 16.04.2005 schrieb Bob Chiodini um 2:39:

> On Fri, 2005-04-15 at 17:09 -0500, Keith.House at quebecorworld.com wrote:
> > I will be out of the office starting  04/15/2005 and will not return until
> > 04/26/2005.
> >
> > I will respond to your message when I return. If you need an immediate
> > response please contact Daniel Lunsford at 859-873-3181 x. 641 or e-mail
> > him at daniel.lunsford at quebecorworld.com
> >
> > Thank You.

> Anyone notice that these messages are posted hourly.  Is that some kind
> of throttle limiting replies to the same sender?
>
> Bob...

At least it is a broken mail software sending the vacation notifications
as it does not respect the mail header set by mailman "Precedence:
junk".

I mailed the alternate contact mail address given in those out-of-office
mails and hope Daniel Lunsford is able to stop this. If not, then its a
job for the list manager to suspend the subscription ...

Alexander

Fedora Core 2 GNU/Linux on Athlon with kernel 2.6.11-1.14_FC2smp
Serendipity 02:47:26 up 3 days, 23:27, load average: 0.06, 0.11, 0.10