Trouble Installing/Updating Apps via CD

Hi All,

I'm wanting to install the Development Tools pkg via FC3 install Cds, and do the following,

1. Run Add or Remove Packages
2. Check the pkg wanted
3. Then install and mount the CD asked for, but, get the following error,

:::::
Unable to access disk.

The disk was unable to be accessed for reading. Please confirm that it is in the drive and try again.
:::::

even though the CD icon appears on the desktop, and I can open the CD in a window. What can I try here..? Cheers.

Mark Sargent.