KDE: STORED WINDOW SETTINGS

Anyone know how to stop KDE from opening things on
different desktops?  I saved the settings by right
click on the window bar thing at the top, and select
Advanced->Store Windows Settings.  But it saves the
desktop location too, ie Firefox now always opens on
desktop 3, and Konqueror always opens on desktop 2!
This is driving me nuts, how do I make it forget?

Thanks.....KEv :)

http://au.movies.yahoo.com