Re: Local mail issue. What did I do here?

On Sat, 2005-04-16 at 20:28 +0200, Alexander Dalloz wrote:
> Am Sa, den 16.04.2005 schrieb Neal Wilkinson um 20:23:
>
> > > You should use formail (it has a manpage and comes with the procmail
> > > package) to read in the mail from root's mailbox and to let it deliver
> > > again to your different account.
> > >
> > > Alexander

Ok, but with formail I see lots of things to do with fields etc. but
nothing to do with just forwarding the contents of one mailbox to
another. I want to just once send roots mailbox to mine and then the
aliases file should take care of it. Give me a hint cause I'm missing
it.