suspend to RAM on a laptop

Hi, newbie here :)

Just wondering... did anybody manage to get the "suspend to RAM" feature work properly?
My laptop suspends just fine, the problem is the screen refuses to resume.
When I activate it, the fan starts working, and after that.... nothing. Just a blank screen.
It doesn't even activate the network interface (can't ping it), so I don't think it has to do something with the graphics card.
I'm using the 2.6.10-1.770_FC3 kernel with the default settings.
My system is:
Pentium 4 2.5 GHz
512 Mb RAM
ATI Radeon 9000 Mobility graphics card (I'm using the proprietary driver)
Can anybody help me?

Robert

--
Microsoft je za software isto što i McDonalds za gastronomiju

"One World, One web, One program" - Microsoft Promo ad.
"Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Führer" - Adolf Hitler