Sent: Friday, April 15, 2005 5:52 PM
Subject: Scsi Tape at Fedora Core 3 with I2O Controller

Hi All,

I have a computer with a I2O Raid Controller, 2100S.

After install Fedora Core 3, the scsi tape drive (connected in same controller) is not detected. The Fedora uses i2o_block driver.

But when I use Red Hat 9.0 it´s detected, with driver dpt_i2o.

What i can do to detect my scsi tape drive.

Thanks

Luciano Johnson