new instal on A64

Hi,

I'm new to Linux and have attempted to instal FC3 on my computer, a
s754 2800+ on an Asus K8N (NF2 250) with a Seagate SATA 80GB drive. I
can get through all the options easily, up until choosing an automatic
partition or Disk Druid, at which point it says it cannot find a disk
to instal on when I select either option. Earlier, when prompted that
the instal didn't know which driver to use, I selected the Nvidia SATA
driver from a list. Can anyone help?

Thanx,

Andrew