Re: Wireless sources?

Brian Truter wrote:

ATrpms currently has madwifi kernel modules in its repo. They work
great.I use a Linksys A/G PCMCIA adapter

Can I configure yum somehow so it points to ATrpms, and then just do "yum install madwifi"?

I tried d/l madwifi rpms and kept getting depency issues when trying to install. Including.. it wanted kernel-smp stuff evven though I only have a UP machine.

I couldn;t find any instruction on configuing yum for ATrpms... :-(

Thanks