Win4Lin Patch!

I have read several posts regarding applying patches to the stock fedora kernel source.  However, when I try to apply the netraverse win4lin patch to the fedora kernel source it fails with hunk problems.  Has anyone else solved this problem or do I need to continue to use a generic kernel for kernel dot org.

John