Re: Win4Lin Patch!

Hi,

> I have read several posts regarding applying patches to the stock
> fedora kernel source.  However, when I try to apply the netraverse
> win4lin patch to the fedora kernel source it fails with hunk problems.
> Has anyone else solved this problem or do I need to continue to use a
> generic kernel for kernel dot org.

I'm using Win4Lin here on the bog standard kernel and it's working.
Okay, it's dog slow, but it works.

From what I can see, the patches are for the vanilla 2.6 kernel and not
for the current 2.6.10/11 kernels. It may be possible to hand patch, but
unless you know what you're doing, I wouldn't recommend it.

TTFN

Paul
--
"In an urban society, everything connects. Each person's needs are fed
by the skills of many others. Our lives are woven together in a fabric.