Re: No video with mplayer and mplayer-plugin

R L wrote:

For some reason, I get no video - but I do get sound - when I play
videos with mplayer and mplayer plug-in for firefox. I did before. What could be causing this? Here are my versions:

[fedora dell Desktop]$  rpm -qa | grep -i mplayer
mplayer-1.0-0.15.pre6a.1.fc3.rf
mplayerplug-in-2.80-13.1.fc3.rf
mplayer-fonts-1.1-2.0.rf

Try going into the settings window and changing your video driver. I beleive Xv is working for me right now.

-Endy