Re: FC3 Wireless "Profiles"

On Sunday 17 April 2005 10:57 am, Birt, Jeffrey wrote:
> Chris,
>
> I wasn't sure if this had been resolved or not.  I just used the Systems
> Settings -> Network Configurations (KDE) to set up my wireless seetings.
> Just click on New to add new profiles and fill the the appropriate info.  I
> have my home and work wireless networs set up in two diffrent entries.
>
> Jeff Birt

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for your response. Upon the advice of Mr. Savage, I installed the
orinoco_cs driver from cvs and so NetworkManager is now working for me.

I just hope the driver code can be folded into the mainstream kernel as it
seems to be working very solidly for me.

Aloha
--
Chris Stark
Musician, Linux User, & Grad Student