Screw-up.

I think I sent a Linux question to users openoffice org with the subject of "Networking troubles in FC1" or something like that instead of feodra-list redhat com Did I do this?
-hackmiester
This is a test of the Really Sucky Email Client system. Again, this is only a test.
(Outlook is the only client that will sync with my Palm...)