Evolution and posting to usenet

Hi,

Okay, someone point at me and laugh. How on earth do I post to usenet
via Evolution?

If I type uk.comp.os.linux in the "To" box, it bounces as the
@blueyonder.co.uk has been added after the ucol address!

TTFN

Paul
--
"In an urban society, everything connects. Each person's needs are fed
by the skills of many others. Our lives are woven together in a fabric.