Re: equivalient of SAINT

> So above page explains :) But I was not sure what Ankush spoke about
> when saying just "SAINT" and not "netsaint".
>
> > Jim Kaufman
>
> Alexander

Hey ,

Actually i was reading a book on Solaris 10 and in the book something
was there on SAINT.I don't know whether anything like SAINT exists
before reading that book and I wanted to know  what other alternates
are there for SAINT on Linux.

Sorry for not providing URL for SAINT in my first mail.I hope i won't
do the same mistake again.

Thanks for giving me the valuable information.

Bye and Take Care

Ankush