Ad Zapping with Squid

I have a PC running Smoothwall http://smoothwall.org/ at the moment
which I am thinking of changing over to FC3 / 4.  I am going to try and
set the PC up somewhat similar to my Smoothwall installation.

On thing I run on the Smoothwall box is adzap.
http://adzapper.sourceforge.net/ . In conjunction with Squid this
software removes web page adds

It is distributed under the BSD licence with Australian government
censorship qualifiers.  I have done some quick checking and can't find
an rpm for this so I am going to try setting this up in the next couple
days from the tar ball.

Has anyone successfully installed this on FC3?

Anything I should watch out for?

Thanks