fc3 -> unable to boot Hellpp!!

Hi,
   I was copying few files to my USP pen drive from a samba share ...my fc3 box frooze ..so I restarted ...now ftrer booting irt says
Unknown interrupt
hda dma-timer expiry
dma-status lost in ==0X24

hda lost interrupt

I have disbled Usp from bios and booted with acpi=off  ... i am very sure its not a h/xw problem ....This my development box and my entire code is lying there

Pl help me !!
 Regards,
Guarav
Ps: I thought this kind of stuff only happens to windows

<<winmail.dat>>