Re: FC3 install CD keeps rebooting...

I haven't yet, I'll try that.  Although I doubt that's the problem, since I've got two machines that exhibit this behavior (and they're both HP Pavilions model a614n).  I would think it's unlikely that bad memory could plague both of them, when they have been running with no other problems that I can see (or have been reported by users).

--
This is an email sent via the webforum on http://fcp.homelinux.org
http://fcp.homelinux.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=61697&topic_id=15410&forum=1#forumpost61697