tv out with ATI on FC3?

  Hello there,
            Has anyone on this list got TV-out from an laptop ATI card?
My video card is an ATI Radeon Mobility M6. I have been experimenting
with atitvout to no avail - I get 'VBE call failed' errors.
There was a bug in xorg, but I found contradictory messages as to
whether it is fixed; does anyone know?

I tried inserting 'BIOSHotkeys' option in xorg.conf, which seems to be
required, but only get 'not used' messages
in the Xorg.0.log

   Thanks for any clues...
        Bill