Re: CD burning problem

On 4/18/05, Aaron M. Hirsch <aaronh uptime net> wrote:
[..]
> Richard E Miles wrote:
[..]
> Not sure about Nautilus, but if you're looking for command line
> usage why not cut to the source and just use cdrecord/dvdrecord?
[..]

fedora has altered cdrecord so it isn't the jorge schilling version.
dunno if that's good or bad!  Also, I prefer a gui tool.  however,
this particular utility only seems to launch when a *blank* cd is
inserted. let me rephrase the problem:

how can I erase a cd-r/w from the gui?
how can I add sessions to a cd-r from the gui?

I prefer to not install anything else :)

thanks,

Thufir