Re: get rid of old kernels

On 4/18/05, kwhiskers <kwhiskers gmail com> wrote:
> PS: I use gmail. Whe I press reply, it automatically opens a window with an
> opening for me to type into. YOu might have to adjust your program to deal
> with threaded mail.
> > >
> > > 1.  Please don't top post.

That's no excuse. I use gmail too. But I know how NOT to top-post.
Nobody ever said that gmail was the authority for posting, and just
because they put the cursor at the top of the message doesn't mean you
have to type there.

--

David
Registered Linux User 383030 (since everyone else was doing it 8-)