Re: Is it just me or has the traffic slowed down here?

Mike Klinke wrote:

On Monday 18 April 2005 19:41, Arthur Pemberton wrote:

Is it just me or has the traffic slowed down here? I seem not to
be meeting the flood of emails that were the fedora list when I
first joined, not too long ago.

You may have missed it but a week or two ago Warren announced that the "official" Fedora support group was the forums at fedoraforum.org and a few folk probably went there for the support.

Regards, Mike Klinke

To any others like myself who may have missed this:
http://www.livejournal.com/users/wtogami/2468.html

It would be nice if at the very least, a email would be sent out to the list of forum threads with zero replies or something.