Re: Is it just me or has the traffic slowed down here?

On Mon, 2005-04-18 at 20:18 -0500, Jeff Vian wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-04-18 at 20:41 -0400, Arthur Pemberton wrote:
> > Is it just me or has the traffic slowed down here? I seem not to be
> > meeting the flood of emails that were the fedora list when I first
> > joined, not too long ago.
> >

> It varies by day.  Some days are <100, others are 200 - 300

i've noticed before that just before the new release comes out, things
slow down here.  it seemed to happen in the couple of months before fc2
and before fc3.  i've thought it just meant that most people who had
installed the current version, had already worked out their problems.