Re: multimedia licensing

You know it; I know it. But try to get others to switch from Windows Media Player to Winamp. That's like trying to run uphill with one leg. And honestly, I wouldn't want to make that switch, either. Winamp is superceded. Windows Media Player needs Ogg Vorbis capabilities, both read and write, pure and simple.