Re: Firefox crash

I met this issue under FC2, since upgrade to FC3 firefox does not crash anymore, anyway I encounter problems with java applets, I just can't type any text in text boxes, and most of time text in option lists does not display either... is it due to j2re and mozilla-j2re versions? I think they're 1.5.

Rodrigo wrote:

Sometimes Firefox crashes without any messages or log, and it is a very
annoying problem. Does anyone have this problem? I have read that it
could be a problem of X.org or Official Nvidia Driver, but I has not
find any solution.

My specs: Geforce 6600GT AGB, pentium IV, 1024 MB Ram, Fedora Core 3,
Firefox 1.0.2

Name        : firefox                      Relocations: (not relocatable)
Version     : 1.0.2                             Vendor: Red Hat, Inc.
Release     : 1.3.1

Bye.