apache problem

hey friends,

 I installed the Fc3 and then tried to enable the access for
squirrelmail in apache.But somehow I was not able to make it work.Then
I check the apache logs and I find it something like this

"suEXEC mechanism enabled (wrapper: /usr/sbin /suexec)"

I have uninstalled and installed httpd rpms few times but every time I
am getting the same error with and without httpd-suexec rpm.

I am not able to understand what is the exact problem.

Thanks & Regards

Ankush