Can't Install on Dell with Adaptec U320 39320 SCSI

Greetings!

Does anyone have a working driver (or suggestions) for the Adaptec U320 39320 (aic7900) SCSI adapter (no raid) for FC3?  The one in the distribution does not work on my brand new Dell PowerEdge.  I can load enterprise 3 with the driver from the Dell website, but Fedora doesn’t seem to recognize enterprise drivers (is that always the case?)

Thanks!

Jeff