How to disable or remove Up2date for good

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Tue Apr 19 15:52:06 UTC 2005

Hi

>It would seem to be to be the first step to happen, before suggesting it
>should be filed.  If you just tell an inexperienced user to file a bug,
>that is probably what they will do without looking.

bugzilla.redhat.com has the detailed  instructions. If you are looking
for ways to improve it, I would suggest writing a document and sending
it to fedora-docs list

>>Dont expect anyone else to do that for
>>you. I cant really go in and do bugzilla searches everytime I make a
>>suggestion to  file a report
>>

>If you are just going to suggest filing a bug, without looking to see if
>any similar bugs already exist, what are you adding to the discussion?  I
>think it is understood that bugs and RFE's should be filed in bugzilla.

I have found that assumption to be false. Many users arent aware of the
means to get the developers aware of the issues they face. This is just
a quick suggestion on the right way

regards
Rahul