Re: Please disregard this message

The same happens in thunderbird...

John Wahlers wrote:
Okay - when I hit "Reply" in my GMail, it puts your GMail account in
the TO: field as well as the fedora-list redhat com address.

John Wahlers

On 4/19/05, kwhiskers <kwhiskers gmail com> wrote:

I have noticed that when I post to the group and someone replies, the mail
comes directly to me and not the group. I have changed my reply-to settings
to 'null' and want to see how this works.

Thanks