Please disregard this message

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 18:55:40 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-04-19 at 11:28, kwhiskers wrote:
> Well, I guess as long as the to: filed does include the fedora users'
> list, it's okay, although I don't exactly like it, either. When
> speaking in a group/on a list, replies should be to the group/list,
> not to the person making the posting.

The Reply-To: header does not seem to be re-written when passed
through the list.  If you are going to include one, make it
point where you want the replies to go...

However, this issue is controversial on mailing lists so a lot of
people including myself always hit 'Reply to All' when posting
to be sure it goes back to the list regardless of whether the
effect of also sending a duplicate copy directly to the previous
poster.

--
  Les Mikesell
   les at futuresource.com