Radio Station sites that don't require windows spyware

Chris Gramer cgramer at fastmail.fm
Tue Apr 19 19:03:33 UTC 2005

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 12:20:34 -0400, "Neal Wilkinson"
<forums.lists at comcast.net> said:

> Just about all the radio I used to listen to in Windows was on
> StreamAudio.com but they now require a piece of Windows spyware to be
> installed to listen there. Do any of you have any recommendations for
> radio that just let you listen without eavesdropping?

On Windows I listen in iTunes.  Don't know what kind of music you like,
but check out http://www.somafm.com/ for some cool stuff.  :-)  I'm sure
there are tons of stations online that just send their playlist without
needing spyware, etc.

--
  Chris Gramer
  cgramer at fastmail.fm